Kalahari Water is an ideal stop over
We provide high quality red and white grapes to Orange River Cellars for some award-winning wines
Whether your wish is to go river rafting, game viewing, bird watching, wine tasting or on a scenic photographic safari, Kalahari Water is an ideal stop over on route to some of South Africa’s most iconic destinations in the Northern Cape.
- 80km from the Augrabies Falls National Park, South Africa’s largest and most dramatic waterfall
- 20km from the little river settlement of Kanoneiland
- 40km from Upington, the largest town in the region
- 100km from Riemvasmaak
- 300km from Namaqualand region that is transformed into a riot of spring flowers in August and September
- 300km from the Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park, home to black-maned lions, magnificent birds of prey and the iconic scenery of the Kalahari
- 450km from the West Coast of South Africa
We give luxury resting place for not just the head, soul and body, but the old and young surrounded by Mother Nature herself. Come and enjoy the farm feeling adventure with us.