A Conservation Solution
In today’s conservation-minded times, solutions that are efficient and cost effective are essential. This off-road trailer provides the right balance between maximising space utilisation and compact size.
The trailer sports a deeper body than standard trailers, allowing for storage of typical camping equipment inside. Access to the interior is very easy with a rear tailgate and a gas-assisted top lid.
Gas bottles and jerry cans are neatly tucked away in exterior spaces, freeing up valuable interior space. Added stability when parked, comes from four extension legs, that neatly tuck away..
A robust steel roof rack adds that extra provision for large and bulky items. This sturdy roof rack easily accommodates an optional two-man tent in a few configurations, and has a table compartment.
This new contemporary trailer is specifically designed for the conservation-minded outdoor enthusiast. It features superb space utilisation getting more into less. This trailer has :
• A deep body of over 500 mm for those larger items.
• Large 14 inch wheels for rough terrain, plus spare wheel
• Four extension legs providing stability on uneven ground
• A robust steel roof rack with table storage compartment
• The trailer is fitted with a secure gas cylinder compartment, for two 5 kg gas cylinders mounted on the front A-Frame
• Provision to attach a 2-man tent onto the roof rack
• Two jerry-can containers mounted on the rear sides of the trailer
• A wide rear tailgate for access to the trailer interior
• A gas lift assisted flip-up trailer lid allowing for easy access to the trailer interior, even with the two-man tent attached
• 6 inch adjustable jockey wheel with two fitted bearings
• 36 inch 8 blade leaf springs
• 8 ring holders for securing luggage inside
• Very sturdy hot dip galvanised coupler
• Multi-function LED lights
• Independent tailgate can be opened and closed with the trailer lid down
A Height (over all) 1330 mm
B Height (side) 830 mm
C Length (body) 1805 mm
D Length (over all) 2750 mm
E Width (inside) 1135 mm
F Width (over all) 1575 mm
G Ground Clearance 265 mm
I Length (nose-cone) 520 mm
Tare Mass 280 kg
GVM 750 kg
Pay Load 470 kg
Brakes No brakes
Axle Length 1400 mm
Axle Capacity 1250 kg
Leaf Springs 8 blade 36 inch
Wheels 195x14 inch
Door (rear - height) 500 mm
Door (rear - width) 620 mm
Subject to our general terms and conditions of supply and delivery. Technical data, pricing, dimensions, and weights are subject to change, due to a policy of continual product development. The illustrations are for reference only. Dimensions are in millimetres. Trailer World reserves the right to alter design and specifications without prior notice.